Show that you love your marriage! April 23, 2013
Update April 22, 2013
We have been married for 5 years. Our 6th anniversary is in May. Things are going well. We are still very happy together.
Let’s see, what’s new.
- Spring has come again and we are planting things in the yard
- We are planning on having a vegetable garden this summer
- Trips planned to West Virginia for the 4th of July and Alabama f or Thanksgiving
- We are grateful to be alive and have each other
- happy to see the winter coming to a close
What’s new in your world?
- How to Grow a Home Vegetable Garden (healthylifestyleplus.com)
The book is here! April 16, 2013
The book based on the blog is now available at Amazon! Please check it out and tell your friends! Thanks.
- You Can’t Depend on Amazon to ‘Sell’ Your Book (marketyourbookblog.com)
cottage cheese April 7, 2013
This morning I said to Walter, "I really like cottage cheese. You don't like it, right?" "No," he said. "Didn't your Mom like it?" "Yes," he said. "Do men like cottage cheese?" I asked. "I don't know. It hasn't come up at the meetings."
- Cottage Cheese (ahealthieryouisabetteryou.wordpress.com)
- Cottage Cheese Recipes (fitterfaster.wordpress.com)
- non fat cottage cheese with grapes and a drizzle of honey. (gabbytrecipes.wordpress.com)
An Update March 2, 2013
I wanted you to know that I have worked on a short book based upon this blog. I hope to publish it by the end of this year. Upon publication, I will share information on how to buy it.
Walter and I are doing well. I hope you are too!
- The Alphabet of Our Love Book (givethanksandpraise.wordpress.com)
#365: Last Post May 30, 2012
This is my last post. I have mixed feelings about closing. Focusing on what I love about being married has made me a happier person and wife. I’ve enjoyed the family and dialog of marriage bloggers. I set out to write a finite blog: 365 things I love about marriage. Now finding myself at the end I’m sticking to the plan.
I asked my husband what I should do for the last post and he suggested sharing some of the things I learned. As usual, he is a smart man.
THINGS I LEARNED
1. Marriage is truly wonderful.
2. I really love my husband.
3. It’s hard to say goodbye.
4. I like blogging.
5. It sometimes takes 2 years to do a 365 blog!
6. I’m thankful for all your comments and support.
7. It feels good to keep a commitment whether it is marriage or blogging.
8. Lots of folks love marriage like I do.
9. Blogs take a lot of time.
THINGS MY HUSBAND LEARNED
1. He should keep his mouth shut.
2. Things he says will end up on my blog and he won’t get any credit for it.
MY FAVORITE POSTS
MY TOP COMMENTERS
1. Sis at Passionate Christian Marriage
2. Luisa at Live Simply
3. Mkultra at Orange Spice Drop
4. Witty Wife at The Marriage Project
5. Mother of Wonder at Labor of Wonder
6. Debbie at Shadows of Love
Thank you to God for my life. Thank you to my wonderful husband Walter to whom this blog is dedicated. Thank you to those of you who read and followed it! I will leave this blog up for a while. Please come visit me at my other blog: Butterflies and Bunny Rabbits!