I love Indian food. It’s probably my favorite cuisine. Next would be Ethiopian and Italian. Then everything else. There are not many foods I don’t like. My husband will eat Indian food but he doesn’t love it. We’ve been many times but I am realizing that it’s best not to ask him to go with me. I have plenty of opportunities to eat Indian with friends or by myself. The other day I had lunch at an Indian place in Bethesda. I really enjoyed it. I thought how lucky
my husband was that he didn’t have to go.
Marriage doesn’t mean that you have to do EVERYTHING together. We may be two souls that meet as one but we are also individual people and Indian food does not have to be part of our marriage.
- Top Spots For Indian Food In The Denver Area (denver.cbslocal.com)
- A taste of South India (chennaichallenge.com)
- FOOD JOURNAL – Indian Food Dinner (beautyqueenweightloss.wordpress.com)
- My Love for Indian Food (saastastebuds.wordpress.com)
- FOOD JOURNAL – Lunch : Indian Food with Diandra (beautyqueenweightloss.wordpress.com)