My goal is to have a functional home. In terms of cleanliness that means balance: clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy. My husband and I work full-time and we don’t have a maid. Between errands, chores, shopping, cooking, laundry, yard work, etc. it’s hard to get it all in. Plus, we have been working out and we do need some down time. So we try to have a sane and healthy approach which is do the best we can! You can’t eat off the floor in our house but it’s not too bad!
- Spring Cleaning – God’s Way (juliesunne.com)
- Spring Cleaning: A Minimalist Approach (greenphonebooth.com)
- Clutter, clutter everywhere… a housewife confession (thenewlywedwife.wordpress.com)
- Seven Reasons to Have a Clean Home (angsays.wordpress.com)
- Cleaning Schedule Revised (easygoingorganizer.wordpress.com)
- Spring cleaning made easy: (homekeynotes.com)